söndag 12 februari 2012

The List

I have this list of things I want to do before the end, and I feel like I really need to get started. There is one thing, which I dont want to write here just yet :P But I will tell you it will acquire some physical exercise to make it happen.
I will also set a time limit since that seems to be my best motivation. Also the fact that I have now written it here will help me stay on track.
With a time limit of four months I now have to write down a step by step solution to make this dream happen.
Another promise is to post the progress and result here. Hahha And within a month I´ll tell you what my first goal is. Please be aware that it´ll be classy and only not for anyone else but myself.

Til next time.. take care :D

Xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar